The timepoint layout menu allows you to change a number of properties of the currently selected timepoint. From this menu you can:
- Change the currently selected block. This will also update the current block displayed in the experiment view.
- Change the currently selected timepoint. This will also update the current timepoint displayed in the experiment view.
- Select a layout for this timepoint
- Manually edit which stimulus sets are linked to which container
- Set scaling for visible stimulus sets
- Set alignment options for visible stimulus sets
- Toggle container line visibility. Container lines will never be visible in participant mode.